The Beginning Gaze upon a baby’s form. It is possible to see into three time zones.
The Three Time Zones
The first is the time zone I am in (with the rest of humanity on Earth); and there we are caring for the little vulnerable body of the baby.
The second time zone is that of the baby’s higher, well-developed, consciousness. This part of the baby is not in evidence at all as we care for and guard its little baby body. But with every day this time zone element comes ‘down’ to express itself more and more through the body of the baby. And over the weeks and months and years this process continues until he is an adult – indeed, throughout his life, this endeavour will continue.
The third time zone is extremely difficult to make clear in writing, although it is surprisingly clear in my perception. This third time zone links with the second as the latter does the first – however in a far more or greater ‘dimensional’ manner than the second has to the first. The third is literally out of this world, since it doesn’t belong to this world at all. There is no original connection with this world at all. So what we are witnessing in the first zone is a complete shift of experience from the third, via the second. The second and first zones are two sides of one whole – they belong together. The third zone however has nothing to do with the second or first. The being we see as “baby” is related to the second. So what we see is first a birth from the third to the second time zone. This birth means a complete forgetting of all experience as had in the third zone. and then a corresponding experience when baby is born in this world in this first time zone.
The Revelation Afforded by Neonates
Says Alan Hopking about his son, “This evening I was holding the baby, he was wide awake and it was the longest time he had been silently awake, observing all that was going on around him. Remembering he is now six weeks old. As he lay in my arms I observed him – his movements and actions. He was not at all distressed, but in perfect peace. His eyes often grew wide – alien wide – as though trying to reconcile what he saw around him with what he knows and sees so well in his own world, the world from which he has come; it was a look of bewilderment, not wonder or surprise, but bewilderment; an inability to reconcile what he saw, the chair, the picture, my face, the vase with flowering heather in, a statue of the Buddha, a wooden rabbit on wheels, and the table light. His head turned, his eyes looked and then over and over again he’d turn towards the light (a fact well-known already by paediatricians). This is because these incarnating spirit beings come from a world of light, a sun world, a bright, luminous dimension where no darkness exists, so they are attracted to the weak source of familiar form which they know and love. With this light they feel comforted and happy. I think it would be important in view of this fact that a light be kept in sight of baby throughout the night. They love the light, they know no darkness. They come from the light, they have never lived in a world where there is darkness.
“Now, as I observed the baby, I recognised that he was not here completely, only his physical expression was in him, something that had never happened before – he doesn’t live in a physical body in his own world; this physical expression was something new and it had happened due to a predetermined decision and purpose. His true expression in his own world is unrestricted, well far far less restricted than this having a physical body. He wants to communicate but the means to do this is so totally different in this world that all that comes out is a cry (the sound of a peacock says his mother); his ability to communicate is far advanced and yet now his ability to do this has been totally denied. Indeed, to live as he was used to has been so totally changed that to maintain his connection in this form world is extremely tenuous and constant drinking from the breast is an absolute necessity to keep life and sanity.
It is a great horror; scary; profoundly confusing – like being imprisoned in a cage where even movement is reduced to virtually nothing. And when you observe his movements, his arms gently waving in the air, his hands clutching at the air, movements up and down and around, it is quite clear that he is a spiritual being used to free movement – unrestricted, flowing movement. It is well known that these movements are often laughingly referred to as ‘flying’ or ‘floating’ by parents – a deep perception of an underlying truth. This spiritual entity about whom we know nothing has decided to come down into a human body and this means totally denying everything he knows and enjoys in his own world and accepting (as new) everything in this world from the perspective (the present evolutionary developments so far attained) of a human being.
Everything, but everything, is different – sounds, forms, smells, things to touch, how to think and speak, how to move and recharge yourself. He has to eat (whereas in his world the light is his food); the food is impure and so he must excrete (he never excretes in his own world), etc. all these things even now are deeply disturbing to him (he is not humiliated by them, just disturbed because they are so primitive and inadequate compared to his true understanding). At the moment, when he is but developing as a human baby, only a small factor of himself is being held – it is as though he has a pair of shoes on which are way too small for him – the rest of him is still in the spiritual world, his true home; but even there (in his own world) he is in a space of special circumstances – what we might call undergoing an initiation rite – this is because he is being born.
Birth is extremely slow due to the extreme limitations the human body and mind puts on these beings. The process actually doesn’t ever completely take place! Even when we accept this world as a place to live and work in and become so completely identified with the human way of life, incarnation is still not absolute (it is only absolute for one instant whereupon it again retreats immediately which humans call enlightenment or the state of crucifixion, the fourth initiation). Throughout our lives on earth wherever we go and whatever we achieve is done with only part of our true selves, our true potential. Incarnation is gradual even in ordinary development so that by the time we have reached twenty one it is as much as is usually possible – but the more that gets into the body and consciousness, the more that individual achieves for this crippled planetary Being (in order to help it back to its rightful place and order (the place and order we all know in our spiritual selves but know little or nothing about in our human consciousness.
This is our real purpose for becoming human – it has taken billions of human years it has taken billions of spiritual beings taking on human forms (most of which has been totally squandered on fruitless selfish pursuits which have achieved little or nothing save that the fact of becoming human was itself a benefit and useful to the planetary Being and for the most part the said Being has only relied on this form of help due to the constraint placed on the spiritual Being that was incarnating in human form – the higher consciousness of the spiritual entity itself could in no way be incorporated into the human mechanism (in the majority – some however did achieve it to the great advancement of the planetary Being for whom after all we are doing this work) – but mostly people remained asleep to the spiritual duty and the lower aspects of the human were only possible of expression leading to the various forms of society and culture which have developed in various parts of this world over the millennia.
This total abandonment of the world of light and beauty and which is so totally different in every aspect from the world of humans is the source of total amazement and, better, bewilderment, as the eyes begin to focus on the things of this sensory world – so instead of seeing the baby as a spiritual being of great wisdom and achievement, we see him as innocent, ignorant, amusing and because of these, one to be sorry for and loved and nurtured, trained, to be one of us. These things are written not because of any previous knowledge (indeed if there was some previous knowledge this has been greatly modified – and this can be appreciated by anyone who knows that knowledge of which I speak, but because of looking at, observing, the look, movement of the baby and allowing it to inform me – indeed I had a deep feeling that as I looked and reflected, it was the spirit of the baby himself informing me of these things. I realise that by writing these things it may cause some to be amused, others to be angry, others to be unconcerned, and some to think – but whatever the notion or reaction I felt driven to write even though by so doing the words have been very difficult to express the true experience, but some of it can be grasped; I have managed to release what has been ‘seen’.”
Further Insights about Neonates and Birth into a Human Form
1. Babies hiccup frequently, especially after a feed. Entry into this world is highly complicated and technical, involving subtle forces beyond our reckoning. It is no easy thing getting born let alone being conceived. The transfer of energy patterns from a non-material area to earth requires more than just a “modem”. The strings, vortices, energy ganglia, karmic accumulated “file” and general inter-activity of the whole is hugely subtle, governed by sublime “midwives” and “gynaecologists” who guide and weave the out-going individual into the “birthing web”. With this in mind it is no wonder that at the time of actual physical birth, when the being of Light is embodied in human form, takes in the gross, thick, air of this planet, gulps, chokes, cries for help, and subsequently frequently hiccoughs or hiccups as he struggles with the new method of gaining vitality and strength to remain embodied.
2. Babies sneeze frequently. Sneezing, like hiccuping, is the result of the newly incarnate’s struggle to deal with the coarseness of the air and the particles breathed in; it is a clearing, cleansing function. The newly established and unused lungs or airways (through the mouth, the nose, down into the bronchi and into the lungs proper where, via the alveoli, the air meets the blood) must be made efficient, hence the highly effective pressurised method of sneezing frequently. This function, like all these natural functions found in all human babies, is inherited from the our first physical ancestors, and has become an established pattern (or gene) in the body.
3. Babies make grunting noises when they breathe, especially when they are awakening. Sleep, and there is much done at the tender new-born age, throws the individual out of the body for vital nourishment and refreshment; the trauma of birth is exhausting and devitalising; it is imperative that the two lowest bodies (physical and vital-etheric) are kept in optimum condition, hence sleep is long and sound, enabling the individual to draw on the himself for further development. For birth is not the end of the process of incarnation from the subtle world, it is but the first stage. The stages that follow are the first three years, the next four, the following seven (to 14 years old), the final seven (to 21) where the individual is finally completely born – all of the individual is at last on the earth and in the body (consisting of bodies or envelopes of subtle fields of energy involving the personality and soul and spirit). Hence, on returning to this world every few hours for the milk of human nourishment, there are grunting noises and clearing functions as re-entry is reestablished. This re-entry is only on the level of the physical and etheric with only the slightest instinctual thread of the astral (emotional) body visible (the desire for physical maintenance). All other aspects of the Light Being remain out of this world.
4. A few days after birth, the skin, especially of the hands and feet, may peel. This is normal and natural remembering that the baby has been enclosed in the womb surrounded by the uterine fluid as it reenacts the whole of its previous incarnational development. On entering the dry world, the skin that was in the wet can before one’s very eyes, fall away, as it prepares for a new (airy) interaction. Incarnation proceeds.
5. It is common for hair to fall out after a week or two, to be replaced by new hair. Hair is not necessary in the womb. But it grows because the cells are there and the inherited genes are beginning to function. After birth the hair has a definite protective purpose and must be replaced.
6. Babies develop innumerable whitish yellow pinhead-sized spots on the nose and surrounding parts (Melia). These are merely obstructed sebaceous glands. No treatment required. Rejection of eliminative wastes occurs early in life. The Life enters the head and connects with its Expression, the personality form, which governs the nose, hence the first ejection of these wastes appear on the nose.
7. About half of all babies (boys and girls) have some swelling of the breasts. The breasts secrete the same substance as the mother (colostrum) before her milk comes in. The swelling may last some weeks. Said to be from the mother’s hormones which cause her own breasts to enlarge. There are female hormones in all of us, which, coupled with mother’s hormones can cause this phenomenon. It is a personality effect only – the Life-Source of the baby has no hormones and is neither male nor female. The later desire to be (or identify with) one or other sex is a ‘fractor’ effect and a therefore part of the Cosmic Evil which it is the Purpose of the Life-Source to correct (transform), and re-order. Read more about this on other of these WebPages (most important to properly understand).
8. A fold of tissue under the tongue is attached near the tip of the tongue in newborn babies, but as they get older the tip grows forward. Further incarnation of the spiritual forces connected to expression and communication.
9. On the roof of the mouth or palate two pale grey areas can be seen. They are of no significance. Esoteric science has no explanation or understanding of this to my knowledge. They may be connected with the shadow-self.
10. Hydration fever – babies usually two days after birth suddenly develop a high temperature. It is not due to infection. The baby is well but the mouth and tongue are dry. It coincides with the weight loss experienced by all babies at this time. The exact reason for the fever is unknown to science. It is harmless and no treatment is required. The entering Monad proceeds – a high vibration is entering a lower energy causing a raising of temperature. Watch and wonder!
11. The jaw of the young baby trembles at times. It is normal. The thrill of communication and control through this medium (the vocal apparatus) is entering even at this tender age.
12. Babies will startle when there is a sudden noise, or when he or his bedclothes are moved. At times he startles spontaneously. All is new and the world is a shocking place for the sensitive Light which has taken human form.
13. Finger nails grow rapidly in young babies, and need to be cut every three or four days. This is due to the quickly descending Spirit into the form. Growth itself and the acquisition of sense consciousness is extremely quick at this age. Transformation of matter forces is far quicker in the baby than in the adult because the baby is in the oceanic consciousness, the state of Life Awareness (Enlightenment).
14. Babies have little resistance to infection. The Life Principle or Monadic Spark in time corrects this. This is the beginning of the repatterning work on Cosmic Substance.
15. Babies in the newborn period object to the dark and cry – they prefer the light. This is one of the prime sources of information which hints at the origin of the Life that is in a human being.
16. Babies should not be left to cry. Crying signifies a need. Crying is to be distinguished from “grisling” when tired, etc. This is most important at this early stage as conditioning has already begun to set in.
17. Colic. The cause of these attacks is because the Life Principle is adjusting to the form, this causes wind in the bowel. The pain of colic is not relieved by bringing wind up.
- THE DEVAS (Shining Ones) are the origin of form, the vehicle of divine thought. They are the sum total of the substance of the seven planes of our solar system. Each plane is ruled by a great Deva Lord. The plane is his body, they are the great Mother Aspect. (CF 66). In the 7th round of this Chain the human and the Deva evolutions will merge. Man evolves by contact and experience – expanding. Devas evolve by lessening contact – limitation is the law for them. Man aims at self-control; Devas must allow themselves to be controlled. CF667 Man is innately Love producing coherency; Devas are innately intelligence, producing activity. Man’s will shows as self-consciousness; Devas will shows as constructive vibration. CF 667.
- The interaction of these Lives in the work of Salvation is mutually demanding; neither is more or less important than the other. Work for the transformation of Planetary and Cosmic Substance takes place at all the levels from the lowest to the highest cosmic plane. We are all in touch with them all. There is no exception to this. We all have the Cosmic Life Principle which is not of this Cosmic Universe. Hence eventually, there will come a time when the work is completed and Cosmic Harmony and Reconstruction has been achieved, our Cosmic Group will return home, and we will leave this Being to Live in Its own unique way – a way that is not in the least interesting to us, hence we will leave without any regret, only love.
Esoteric Treatment of Diseased Substance (Esoteric Healing)
Esoteric Healing is an art and science to assist the transformation of diseased substance of the earth energy which has been taken up by the human spirit for the reconstruction of planetary matter, contributing to the making of the planet “sacred”. Esoteric Healing is complementary to all other therapies. It employs techniques for the diagnosis and treatment of “dis-ease” and the recharging the human energy field.
The energy field is the power system that sustains and controls the entire human being. Its electrical circuits to be found in the various subtle bodies must be learnt in the same way as physical anatomy. From the INEH leaflet: Humanity, Health and Disease
The human being is a ‘Divine Being’ with not simply a physical body but also mental, spiritual and emotional bodies and an etheric ‘double’ of the physical manifestation. These all interpenetrate and surround the physical form. Humanity’s search is for balance and harmony between these higher and lower aspects of himself, making them an unimpeded channel for the inflow of Divine energy and purpose. When this balance and harmony is achieved, true health or wholeness is present with a healthy body, peace of mind and freedom from desires. Each person is then ready to serve the whole of humanity and the planet with goodwill and love. Dis-ease is caused by blockages and imbalances in the flow of Divine energy through a person’s soul to the mental, emotional and physical bodies. Physical disease is therefore only an effect. Healing is finding the causal imbalance or blockage at whatever level it occurs and restoring flow and balance to the system. There are many methods of healing. Some alleviate the symptoms whilst others treat the imbalance at different levels. Yet others try to reach the root cause. They all have a rightful place in a larger scheme of healing and should complement each other. No one method has a monopoly of truth, and, ideally, doctors, practitioners, therapists and other healers work together for the benefit of the one seeking help.
The Soul: True Healer of the Form
Esoteric Healing is really self-healing – remembering that the true Self is not the personality. The esoteric healer helps the patient, by application of scientific techniques, to lift his or her eyes towards soul consciousness. From there, the power of the person’s Self can be released according to its plan for that life. It is the soul alone that can heal the form or physical (personality) body. Sometimes it is the soul’s wish to present problems for learning purposes and it is not right to remove them until the lessons have been learned. Esoteric Healing can help a patient to understand this and thus remove the negative aspects of suffering. Esoteric Healing regards all disease as purificatory, for it can in itself raise the consciousness to incorporate a wider perspective of life making it deeper and more vital. At some time it will be the soul’s wish to withdraw. Healing then enables the patient to achieve (with joy and facility) liberation from the body.
Esoteric Healing in Practice
The esoteric healers in the International Network of Esoteric Healing may work alone or in groups, but even when alone they link subjectively to the group of healers. In a treatment, usually the patient sits, comfortable and relaxed. Using his higher consciousness, the healer attunes to the Source of Healing Power and forms a link between the Source, his soul and that of the patient. After the attunement, the healer senses energy imbalances reflected within the etheric energy fields of the patient. Then, according to the will and plan of the patient’s soul, these may be released and the energy centres balanced using the law that energy follows thought.
The specific lines of energy connection and the unique requirements of the individual patient are learnt scientifically by the esoteric healer and related to the chakras in the etheric body of the patient. No physical contact is required, but sometimes the patient is aware of some corresponding changes in the physical, emotional or mental body as the substanding energy field is altered. It can, however, take up to a few days or more, for the transition to take place. Nearly always there is an awareness of higher energies being present, manifesting as light or peace, and there may be a feeling of release of tensions. Often, blockages can be cleared before they reach manifestation in the physical body and, ideally, Esoteric Healing is used as preventive medicine. Clearing and balancing may involve many treatments or can take just one.